Stay safe, visible, and très chic all day and into the night with the Storm Series.
The Storm Series is made with USA produced Xpac VX25 from Dimension Polyant, manufactured in Putnam, Connecticut. to maximize conspicuity.
The RuthWorks SF Storm Large Wedge is generous enough to carry two to three tubes, tire levers, mini-pump, tools, a few bars, wind vest, maybe an extra thin layers, back up food, and tools to get you to the finish in style.
Includes mounting points to attach a rear light and shock cord on the bottom for additional external storage.
Shock cord located at the bottom of the bag for bulky items, rain jacket, or flip flops for the finish. Built Ultralight and strong to withstand abuse.
- Lifetime Warranty
- Made in the USA
- USA sourced fabric, webbing, and hardware to last a lifetime.
- Durable water repellent and abrasion resistant finish
- Roll Top closure for bag expansion
- Extra long main closure strap/buckle for expansion
- Reflective shock cord for additional night time visibility
- Attachment point for blinky light
- Reflective attachment point for rear blinky light
- Bottom Shock Cord for extra cargo carry
- Internal stiffener
- Two side-stiffener wings
- One strap to attach the bag to the seat/saddle rails
- One strap to attach the bag to the seat post
- Length 10"
- Depth 4 1/2"
- Width 2" tapering to 6"