The Micah is shorter, wider, and deeper than the standard Brevet bag. Ideal for slammed stems, short headtubes, or bikes with lights mounted to the fork crown.
If you have minimal vertical space to mount a bag, this is the bag you want.
Features include flat front and side pockets, internal pocket, map case, side stabilizer shock cords, two handlebar straps, one head tube strap, shock cord main closure, velcro main closure, and cable port to run battery cables to your lights/gps.
- Height 5"
- Width 8" wide at the top to 5 1/2" wide at bottom
- Depth 6"
More Ultralight Products
The Ruthworks Standard Wedge is sized to carry a realistic daily load with no weight penalty. Generous enough to fit two tubes, tire levers, mini-pump, tools, a few bars, and wind vest.
The flap has a mounting point to attach a rear flashing light. While the bottom of the bag has shock cord for additional external storage.
Ultralight but strong enough to withstand abuse.
- Made with USA produced Xpac, Webbing, and Hardware to last a lifetime.
- Strap to attach the bag to the seat/saddle rails
- Strap to attach the bag to the seat post
- Length 8"
- Depth 3"
- Width 2" tapering to 5"
- 118 grams
Ultralight Brevet Wallet
Designed for use under demanding conditions, the brevet wallet has a velcro closure and hidden flat front pocket.
The perfect size, 4 3/4" x 6 3/4", to hold your brevet card, keys, credit card, cash, and other smaller items. Put it in your rear jersey pocket or handlebar bag for quick and secure access to essentials.
Use it as an ultralight every day wallet when off the bike, around town, or when traveling.
Ultralight Large Wedge
The Ruthworks Large Wedge is generous enough to carry two to three tubes, tire levers, mini-pump, tools, a few bars, wind vest, maybe an extra thin layers, back up food, and tools to get you to the finish in style.
Includes mounting points to attach a rear light and shock cord on the bottom for additional external storage.
Shock cord located at the bottom of the bag for bulky items, rain jacket, or flip flops for the finish.
Built Ultralight and strong to withstand abuse.
- USA sourced fabric, webbing, and hardware to last a lifetime.
- Roll Top closure for bag expansion
- Extra long main closure strap/buckle for expansion
- Reflective shock cord for additional night time visibility
- Attachment point for blinky light
- Reflective attachment point for rear blinky light
- Bottom Shock Cord for extra cargo carry
- Internal stiffener
- Two side-stiffener wings
- One strap to attach the bag to the seat/saddle rails
- One strap to attach the bag to the seat post
- Length 10"
- Depth 4 1/2"
- Width 2" tapering to 6"
Great for short rides and even better for long rides.
Stay organized and don't worry about dropping your repair tools on the street, losing them, then getting a mechanical an hour later and realizing you left your allen wrench ten miles back up the hill.
- Small, light, and simple
- Large enough to carry a tube, tire levers, tools, patch kit and CO2 cartridges
- Shock cord closure
- Pump strap
- One main strap to secure the tool roll under your seat
- 15" x 11"