The RuthWorks SF Micah is a full-featured rackless handlebar bag similar to the popular Brevet Bag.
The Micah's size is optimized for minimal handlebar footprint for cyclists who have want to maximize the usable space between their front tire and handlebar.
The Micah is shorter, wider, and deeper than the standard Brevet bag. Ideal for slammed stems, short headtubes, or bikes with lights mounted to the fork crown.
If you have minimal vertical space to mount a bag, this is the bag you want.
- Lifetime Warranty
- Made in the USA
- Front Pocket
- Side Pockets
- Internal Pocket
- Map Case
- Side Stabilizer Shock Cords
- Two handlebar straps
- One head tube strap
- Shock Cord and Velcro Main Closure
- Please allow 6-8 weeks for custom orders
- Height: 5"
- Width: 8" wide at the top to 5 1/2" wide at bottom
- Depth: 6"
- Weight: About 276 grams
- Volume: 3.31 cubic liters