Made to Order, please allow 7-14 days for fabrication.
A modern expression of the traditional Randonneur handlebar bag using modern materials including ultralight Xpac.
This bag requires a rack support like the Velo Orange Randonneur Rack.
- Front Envelope pocket
- Two rear Envelope pockets
- Two flat side pockets
- Full sized map case
- Four bottom velcro straps
- Two bottom anchor points
- Tombstone sleeve that fits Nitto, Velo Orange, Soma, Compass, Rawland or any traditional style randonneur rack.
- Two D rings to attach a shoulder strap
- Inside sorting pockets
- Includes two straps for attachment to the handlebars
- Height: 8"
- Depth 6"
- Width 10"
- Volume: Approximately 10.48 liters
- Weight: Approximately 621 grams
- RuthWorks SF is a one-person handmade cycling luggage company located in the Mission District of San Francisco, California.
- Since 2009, RuthWorks SF creates modern classics using a combination of traditional and modern technical fabrics for the ideal balance of function, performance, and durability.
- RuthWorks SF equipment is used by randonneurs, tourers, commuters, racers, and cyclists around the world.