A modern expression of the traditional Randonneur handlebar bag using Waxed Canvas.
This bag requires a rack support like the Nitto M1.
- Front 3-D pocket
- Two rear 3-D pockets
- Two flat side pockets
- Full sized map case
- Four bottom velcro straps
- Two bottom anchor points
- Tombstone sleeve that fits Nitto, Velo Orange, Soma, Compass, Rawland or any other traditional style randonneur rack.
- Two D rings for a shoulder strap
- Inside sorting pockets
- Includes two straps to attach the bag to the handlebars
- Height: 8"
- Depth: 6"
- Width: 10"
- Volume: approximately 7.86 liters
- Weight: approximately 1054grams
- RuthWorks SF is a one-person handmade cycling luggage company located in the Mission District of San Francisco, California.
- Since 2009, RuthWorks SF creates modern classics using a combination of traditional and modern technical fabrics for the ideal balance of function, performance, and durability.
- RuthWorks SF equipment is used by randonneurs, tourers, commuters, racers, and cyclists around the world.