RuthWorks SF Ultralight Randonneur
A modern expression of the traditional Randonneur handlebar bag using modern materials including ultralight Xpac.
This bag requires a rack support. I recommend the Velo Orange Flat Pack Rack.
- Height: 10"
- Depth: 6"
- Width: 10"
- Volume: approximately 9.8 liters (not including external pockets)
- Weight: approximately 749 grams
- Lifetime Warranty
- Made in the USA
- Front Envelope pocket
- Two rear Envelope pockets
- Two flat side pockets
- Full sized map case
- Four bottom velcro straps
- Two bottom anchor points
- Tombstone sleeve that fits Nitto, Velo Orange, Soma, Compass, Rawland or any traditional style randonneur rack.
- Inside sorting pockets
- Includes two straps for attachment to the handlebars
- International Shipping Available
Reflective Material: Randonneurs who ride at night in the rain know how important retro-reflective visibility is. The reflective panel I use is made of Solas Reflexite, the best reflective material available. It is used by the US Coast Guard because of its ability to work in wet and rainy conditions. Available on selected bags.
- RuthWorks SF is a one-person handmade cycling luggage company located in the Mission District of San Francisco, California.
- Since 2009, RuthWorks SF creates modern classics using a combination of traditional and modern technical fabrics for the ideal balance of function, performance, and durability.
- RuthWorks SF equipment is used by randonneurs, tourers, commuters, racers, and cyclists around the world.