Custom RuthWorks SF Audax
A modern expression of the traditional Audax saddle bag using modern materials including canvas, waxed canvas or ultralight Xpac.
I recommend a rack support, like the Bagman Support.
- Two main straps allow bulky items to be strapped to the outside (top) of the bag.
- Side pockets with flap closures.
- Front pocket for organizing smaller items.
- 6" Height x 6" depth x 10" width
- Custom Sizes available
- Volume: Approximately 5.9 liters (not including external pockets)
- Weight: Approximately 593 grams
RuthWorks SF is a one-person handmade cycling luggage company located in the Mission District of San Francisco, California. Since 2009, RuthWorks SF has created modern classics using a combination of traditional and modern technical fabrics for the ideal balance of simplicity, function, performance, and durability. RuthWorks SF equipment is used by randonneurs, tourers, commuters, racers, and cyclists around the world.
Special Order Fabric Colors:
Made to order, the current wait time for custom work is 4-6 weeks.